Dr. Anirban Sengupta, Computer Science and Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Indore
MAJOR AWARDS AND HONORS(Recognitions of Research and Professional work ) Home
- Elected 'Chairman of IEEE Computer Society Technical Committee on VLSI (TC-VLSI)' for a term from Oct 2018 - 2020.
- Awarded 'IEEE Consumer Electronics Society Best Paper Award 2019' in IEEE CE Society's Flagship Conference - 37th IEEE Int'l Conference on Consumer Electronics (ICCE), LV.
- Awarded 'IEEE Computer Society Technical Committee on VLSI - Best Paper Award' in IEEE International Symposium on Nanoelectronic and Information Systems 2017.
- Awarded 'IETE Best Research Award 2018' by IETE Sub-Center, 2018.
- Awarded prestigious IEEE Distinguished Lecturer by IEEE Consumer Electronics Society in 2017.
- "Outstanding Associate Editor" Award from IEEE TCVLSI Editorial Board, IEEE Computer Society in Sep 2017.
- Awarded 'Sir Visvesvaraya' Faculty Research Fellow by Ministry of Electronics and IT in 2017
- Awarded "Best Research Paper Award 2017" by Indian Institute of Technology Indore.
- Awarded 'Excellent' ratings by expert committee of Department of Science & Technology (DST) based on the performance (output) in externally funded project in 2017.
- Awarded by prestigious 'IEEE Access Journal' on July 2016 for his research contributions as Author and Associate Editor in advancing engineering profession.
- Appointed 'General/Conference Chair' of 37th IEEE International Conference on Consumer Electronics (ICCE) 2019, Las Vegas .
- Inducted into the Executive Committee of IEEE Computer Society Technical Committee on VLSI in Oct 2017.
- Appointed 'Technical Program Chair' of 37th IEEE International Conference on Consumer Electronics (ICCE) 2018, Las Vegas .
- Elected/Appointed Editor-in-Chief of IEEE VLSI Circuits & Systems Letter, IEEE Computer Society Technical Committee on VLSI in 2017.
- Appointed 'Steering Committee Member' of IEEE International Symposium on Smart Electronic Systems -iSES (previously known as iNIS) .
- Awarded IEEE Senior Member Grade for showing significant performance over a period of at least five years in professional practice.
- Appointed as 'Program Chair' of 15th IEEE International Conference on Information Technology (ICIT) on May 2016.
- Appointed as 'Program Chair' of 3rd IEEE iNIS 2017 on Aug 2016.